Charlottes fountain of youth
Venus FlexMax Electrical Muscle Stimulation
Elevate Your Fitness with The Venus FlexMax Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
Are you ready to redefine your fitness journey with cutting-edge technology? Venus FlexMax presents Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), an innovative non-invasive FlexMAX muscle toning treatment. EMS adapts intelligently to target seven different muscle groups, enabling you to achieve maximum results and a sculpted physique effortlessly.
What Are EMS Muscle Toning Treatments?
Our Venus Bliss MAX™ FlexMAX treatments feature hands-free EMS with Adaptive Mode, designed to intelligently and dynamically target various muscle groups. These include the biceps, triceps, abs, obliques, quadriceps, and hamstrings, all at optimized parameters. Developed based on extensive muscle research to simulate real workouts, this performance-informed smart training program is clinically validated to generate up to 100,000 contractions per session.
- Personalized Training: Enjoy fully customized training and treatment programs. As your muscles develop tolerance and endurance, our treatments adapt to maximize your results.
- Condition and Tone: Achieve muscle conditioning and definition without the need for rigorous gym workouts.
Say goodbye to the limitations of conventional exercise routines and embark on a transformative journey to a fitter, more sculpted you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your treatment provider will be using the Venus Bliss MAX™ device.
EMS treatments are safe for patients of any skin tone; however, for safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Are obese (BMI greater than or equal to 30)
- Have any heart problems
- Have a pacemaker or other heart implant (LVAD, defibrillator, cardiac resynchronization device, etc.)
- Have any open lesions or wounds in the area you want treated
- Have an unrepaired abdominal hernia (if you want an abdominal treatment)
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have had parenteral gold therapy
- Have a history of immunodeficiency disorders like HIV/AIDS or are on immunosuppressive medications
- Have tattoos in the area you want treated
- Have problems with blood clotting
- Have a history of keloid scar formation
- Have impaired nerves or skin sensation or have diabetic neuropathy
- Have skin which is sensitive to light or are on medications that make you sensitive to light
- Have a dark tan or a lot of exposure to tanning devices or excessive sunlight
- Have had surgeries or procedures in the are you want treated that resulted in decreased sensation, or scars
- Take blood thinning/anti-coagulation medication including >81 mg/day aspirin
- Have had or have skin cancer
A single EMS treatment typically takes 30 minutes to complete.
The area may look a little flushed and feel tender, and some patients may experience a little bit of swelling, firmness, or bruising. All of these are normal and common following an EMS treatment. The tenderness may take up to a week to resolve but it should be mild enough to not interfere with your daily activities. Of course, if something doesn’t feel quite right, always consult with your treatment provider.
There is no downtime and no physical restrictions that you need to worry about. You should be able to resume your regular daily activities immediately after completing an EMS treatment.
Indications for Use:
The Venus Bliss MAX™ system incorporates three unique technologies. The diode laser applicators are FDA-cleared for non-invasive lipolysis of the abdomen, flanks, back, and thighs in individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or less. The (MP)2 applicator aims to improve local blood circulation and temporarily reduce cellulite. The FlexMAX applicators are intended for muscle conditioning to stimulate healthy muscles.
Unleash your potential with Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) at Circadian Rejuvenation and elevate your fitness journey.